Time to finish based on 1 play time
|Platforms||PC iOS PS4 XBone||Genre||Simulation|
|Publisher||N/A||Released||October 11, 2016|
Manual Samuel is a classic adventure game with a wild twist. After making a deal with Death, our hero, the spoiled rich-kid Samuel, must survive for 24 hours controlling his entire body manually. From breathing and blinking to driving and working, all these tasks will fall to you. It won’t be easy, with Death himself tagging along for the ride, you might be in some very deep feces!
... See more
- A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with secrets to uncover along the way.
- Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the world of Manual Samuel to life.
- Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun.
- Master the brutal time-attack mode.
- Scintillating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan Drøsdal.
- Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors.
Member Play Times
No play times recorded yet.